|
Electrified 915P026010 Replacement Lamp with Housing for Mitsubishi TVs - 150 Day Electrified Warranty By ELECTRIFIED
Buy Electrified 915P026010 Replacement Lamp with Housing for Mitsubishi TVs - 150 Day Electrified Warranty. With Special Pomotions Fast Shipping
|
Electrified 915P026010 Replacement Lamp with Housing for Mitsubishi TVs - 150 Day Electrified Warranty Description
WD52627; WD-52628; WD-62627; WD-62628.150 DAY ELECTRIFIED WARRANTY.WORKS WITH THE FOLLOWING MISTUBISHI MODELS:.BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT LAMP WITH HOUSING...
Costumer Reviews
2.5 Out Of 5 Stars (6 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Electrified 915P026010 Replacement Lamp with Housing for Mitsubishi TVs - one hundred fifty Day Electrified Warranty (Electronics) Great price for bulb with housing. Bulb did on no account appear to be new as marketed. I put it within the TV and it works, however I'm no longer yes it was model new and that I can expect the standard lifetime of the bulb. Approach with caution and ensure the bulb you may be getting will almost definitely be brand new if that which you can assume of.
Reviews for Electrified 915P026010 Replacement Lamp with Housing for Mitsubishi TVs - one hundred fifty Day Electrified Warranty (Electronics) I would NOT buy this merchandise again as the bulb burned out after simplest 2 weeks of use. I bought it on account of it's low value of around $70 and thought it will last as a minimum two yrs, no longer two weeks. I went to Fry's and buyd a named brand Philips @ $220 and have had no problems with this one.
Reviews for Electrified 915P026010 Replacement Lamp with Housing for Mitsubishi TVs - 150 Day Electrified Warranty (Electronics) The housing is marginally greater than the manufacturing unit housing however sufficient that it does no longer fit into the dock. I used to be ready to transfer the bulb into the unique housing and get it to work however it used to be a pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment